My tank pictures.

cross

:happyfish heres my tank guys. do you like it? rocks are alittle situated diffently (higher) since i got my tangs out.. :happyfish

B

billb

I envy people who start things right...like the rock work, yours is great. Nice little holes and swim throughs...could make abig difference on how the circulation works. Mine is a pile. ahh but to move to a larger tank and use some of that hind-sight right? Nice job...keep it up..
b.

B

billb

I have a tang (tang police on way..) and it's time to move it out to a new home...she hides all the time and I can't get her out without rearraging the whole darn thing, is that why you remodeled yours? I hate to pull all my rocks but I'm beginning to think it may be the only way..she has a spot deep, out back that is one of her hiding places...
b.

cross

No, I rearranged because I didnt want to deal with tangs anymore. No matter what I did, they somehow always ended up witch ick.my rockwork is the same, just a bit higher now.i like to see my fish too all the time but gave them a bit of places to hide also.

xjayx

Is that a sea horse in there?
If so, how does he get allong with your tangs?
I heard they should be kept with shy, non teritorial fish...
I've been thinking about getting one.

cross

My Advice On Seahorses Are This. Do Not Get One Unless You Know What Your Getting Into. Most Seahorses Need Live Mysid Shrimp, Not Brime As That Has No Real Vitamins For Them, Giving Maybe As A Snack Only. I Bought This Tank With The Horse Already With The Tangs And Others. But My Advice Is This, You Should Have A Seahorse In A Tank Only With Seahorses Because They Will Eventually Starve And The Other Fish Will Eat It All Before He Gets To It. Yes, You Can Put The Horse With Other Non Agressive Fish, But I Wouldnt Advise It. I Gave That Horse To A Friend. I Couldnt Bare To See It Waist To Nothing In A Few Months. If You Are Going To Do This, Make Sure He Eats, Maybe Get A Surringe And Put The Live Mysid Or Frozen Mysid In Front Of Him So He Gets First Take. But Eather Way, Its Alot Of Work Unless You Want Just A Horse Tank.i Hope This Helps As I Had Many Seahorses In The Past.and Yes, Seahorses If In A Tank With Other Fish Need To Be With Non Agressive Fish Only.good Luck And Tell Me What You Do...

rubberduck

Originally Posted by cross
My Advice On Seahorses Are This. Do Not Get One Unless You Know What Your Getting Into. Most Seahorses Need Live Mysid Shrimp, Not Brime As That Has No Real Vitamins For Them, Giving Maybe As A Snack Only. I Bought This Tank With The Horse Already With The Tangs And Others. But My Advice Is This, You Should Have A Seahorse In A Tank Only With Seahorses Because They Will Eventually Starve And The Other Fish Will Eat It All Before He Gets To It. Yes, You Can Put The Horse With Other Non Agressive Fish, But I Wouldnt Advise It. I Gave That Horse To A Friend. I Couldnt Bare To See It Waist To Nothing In A Few Months. If You Are Going To Do This, Make Sure He Eats, Maybe Get A Surringe And Put The Live Mysid Or Frozen Mysid In Front Of Him So He Gets First Take. But Eather Way, Its Alot Of Work Unless You Want Just A Horse Tank.i Hope This Helps As I Had Many Seahorses In The Past.and Yes, Seahorses If In A Tank With Other Fish Need To Be With Non Agressive Fish Only.good Luck And Tell Me What You Do...
yes sea horses IMO need to be in a species specific tank because they can not compete for food with other fish.
BTW CROSS.................................why is every letter at the starting of any word capitalized. just wandering

cross

Originally Posted by Speg
Thats just the way he rolls.
Cross = True Pimp Gangsta Playa Punkrawka!