my tank

hopkins6

awesome. what kink of lighting do you have? and were those zoos expensive and did you get them at SWF.com? Do you have a picture of those shroom you have?

emoezekiel

Lighting: I hate to say but I have a Jebo 36" 110watt fixture. I've had it for quite some time now and I dont' give a ***k what everyone says about the fixture, it's been good to me so far. I just changed the reflector for a better one and change the bulbs to 50/50 Iridius 10k bulbs. It's shitty at the moment, I'm just waiting for some funds to come in and I'm going to setup a T-5 retro-canopy.
About the zoos, I go to a local forum and just trade or sell frags.

emoezekiel

picture of my neon fuzzy mushrooms. The blue ones I just got this weekend and I haven't had a chance to take a picture.

hopkins6

whats wrong with the jebo lighting? i love your mushrooms. i hope i can get some when i upgrade my lighting.do you know a web site for the jebo lighting? you can e-mail me at teazylax6@aol.com.and what are frags?

psoup

Originally posted by hopkins6
my 29 gallon tank.i am a young teen. I want to ask you guys for advice on how to make my tank look better. Be honest if you don't like it and tell me how to fix it. also if there are any cool looking corals out there that are medium to low lighting to make my tank look better. thanks.:joy:

I LOVE YOUR CINAMON!

jacknjill

nevermind. i talked to him and its a cinamon. i cant really tell anymore because here is what mine looks like

hopkins6

thanks. when i bought it the lfs said it was a tomato. but who know, i thank it is wild caught or something so that may have to do with the coloration. and i think its an older clown like 60 or 50 in human years cause a guy had it before me. and in the same lfs the other tomatos lood look different from mine. so maybe in is one of those, who knows:D