my tank

angel123

It's 150 gal. only one Yellow tang for now.. what you do think?
Bought some of the live rock from porcpinepuffer.. thanks..

grouperhead

Looks nice. You are going to add more live rock, correct? Is it going to be a fowlr or reef? What other inhabitants are you planning on having? Bo

shadow678

Nice setup, but I agree that you need a lot more rock. For now it will be fine, with just one fish in. I would highly recommend adding the rock first, as it will be much less stress on you and your fish both. As for the yellow tang, you may end up having a problem with it being extremely aggressive to other fish. Yellow tangs are naturally aggressive, but it is even greater that he is the first and only fish in the tank, he may attack any addition to the tank, as he will feel that it is intruding on his territory.

derrickt

Personally, I think a yellow tang of that size as the very first fish is not a very good idea especially with that amount of rock in the tank. It will get agressive and try to establish dominance in the tank. The other fishes will need hiding places soon.

blutang

I think it is something to be a little concerned about, but don't go sounding any alarms just yet.....if you have problems, just rearrange your rock, and that should give everyone a clean playing field.