my tank

dfishh

now bear with me on teh quality of teh pic, im trying my best! i dont have the best of cameras.
DAVE

dfishh

lol, anyone else wanna comment on the green alge? jk, its actually pretty hard to get off but i scrubbed it liked mad
DAVE

shels

I use a razor blade to scrape the sides, just be careful not to scratch it. It works well as long as you have a glass tank.
At least you can post a picture, I have still not been able to. It keeps telling file to big. I will get it sometime, at least I hope so. LOL
Shel

dfishh

shels, i think i can help u. i used to have the same prob but clarkiboi gave me a link to a download for a free program that is a pic resizer. go to the reef section of teh board, and in the bottom of the screen type "picture" in the search box. if u go to the 4th page of results, halfway down the page should be a thread called 'picture' and it was posted by me. go into the thread and go like halfway thru untill clarkiboi has a hyperlink posted. he tells u how to use the program, so u can just clik the link, then download teh program for free. hope it helps and works
DAVE

angelofish

I always liked looking at other 55gs because I have one. I would trade places with heater and skimmer.It would look better but then again Im anal about stuff like that. What kind of lites are you using?

dfishh

i would too, but i try to put the heater in the middle for like eqaul distribution of heat, ya know. so one side dosnt get hotter than the other. my lites r a Jalli pc, 4*55 watts bulbs. theyr 50 50 bulbs.
ur welcome melisa
DAVE

vibe

nice tank. is there green algea on the front of the tank? or do you have green plants all over the place in there? i think tahts what most people were talking about.:D