My Thread is Closed?

chellie4u2

Funny thing is on the closed post he posted some pictures off of photo bucket and it shows his acct name on photobuctet as afdude21 just sounds very weird to me as well.. Has the dude21 in his name again..

dragonzim

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
http:///forum/post/2480504
alright checked sources again to reconfirm journeys findings and well the stars in the IP are the same numbers just stared out for security purposes since IP are the fingerprint of the computer that is being used.
Saltdude21
67.167.**.*** US UNITED STATES ILLINOIS LOMBARD COMCAST CABLE COMMUNICATIONS IP SERVICES
Saltman23
67.167.**.*** US UNITED STATES ILLINOIS LOMBARD COMCAST CABLE COMMUNICATIONS IP SERVICES
looks like the same person to me aswell and the IP numbers say yes it is same computer being used by each poster.
Mike
I am NOT looking to defend this kid, but there is a scenario where 2 machines might appear to have the same IP Address. If you have multiple computers setup in your house with a CableDSL router, the only address that the webserver would show would be the address of the router itself, not the computers behind it. I dont think that is the case here, since this guy would still have to be using 2 computers in the same building, but it is possible.... As I post here, the IP address that is showing up for my user account while I am at work would be the same no matter which of the 75 or so PCs at my office are used to make the posting, even though they all have different, private, IP addresses.

spiderwoman

Originally Posted by DragonZim
http:///forum/post/2480648
I dont think that is the case here, since this guy would still have to be using 2 computers in the same building, but it is possible.... As I post here, the IP address that is showing up for my user account while I am at work would be the same no matter which of the 75 or so PCs at my office are used to make the posting, even though they all have different, private, IP addresses.
Actually he can login to this site from a single computer using different browsers. He could be using FireFox, IE, Opera and multiple others and every time he opens any of those browsers, the login to the message board is unique and he can use another login.