my tomato clown has found home

azocean709

about 2 months ago i went to the LFS and bought a chunk of live rock with remarkable growth and hitchhikers. on this rock there was a rose bubble tip anemone, i bought it too. it has been in the tank since and thriving well. I went to the LFS last month and looking in the same tank i see this good sized, hardy looking tomato clown...I asked about it, and kim, the store owner said....that is the clown that was with the anemone you bought last month. I was lookin crazy i know i was...LOL so i said...what do ya want for the fish? she smiled and said....take it home. so it has been in Q tank from then till this morning. i was worried that it would go for something else in the tank as the host....I put it in. and the little devil swam straight to the Bubble and started rubbing its body all over it. I have watched it all day and the clown is sitting comfortable in his old house...LOL I found it kinda weird though....i have read so many posts of people trying to get there clowns to host the anemones in their tanks and they take up with this or that but not the anemones, that sucks. I got lucky i guess. just thought id share the story. <and by the way....the day i brought the clown home, i have wanted just to put it in the tank without Quarentine, for fear it would go to something else....this has been a serious battle in my self control...LOL but i waited and it went home.>