My turn 24g nano cube

interex

what to know if you think i got a good deal on some of my corals.
THIS IS A FULL SHOT OF THE TANK

How much do you think this anemone + the gold striped maroon is worth the anemone is about 8" wide the clown is about 3"

A duncan i got for free right now it has about 15 heads on it

i got all this for 40 dollars

can you guys tell me the name to the last one.
im goinng to pick some more up today so ill post some pictures when i get it.

perfectdark

Im not a big sps person but im thinking acropora....
As for your clown anemone pair... I have seen $60.00 for similar. Of course that price will go down significantly if the anem gets much closer to your powerhead....
prefilters are a necessity.. JMO.
Tank looks sweet, what type of lighting is on it? You have some very high light demanding things in it.

interex

well I got tons of things tonight and got rid of my clown and its home im going to post some new pictures tomorrow and i think i may have some people eater but im not sure you guys can tell me tomorrow.

interex

ok i have some new stuff to show you guys
this is how the tan klooks now i had to move some things.

i think this one is a people eater i cant get a good picture of it.

keri

Very nice! Is it fishless now?
Might I suggest something purple next time? You have a lot of orange, it would stand out nicely! (says the girl who's whole tank is pretty much purple lol)

interex

i have a six line and a yellow watch man i have things of all colors but when the MH are on i you cant realy tell witch sucks but ill get some pictures with the actinics on

interex

well guys im so happy i just found a great sun coral check it out.

I have been looking for a good one for so long and at 48$ it wasn't to bad.

interex

My sun coral opend up today.

and its looking great it has just under 70 heads on it I also got a male green mandarin I will post a good picture of him when i get one.

atlantis16

Originally Posted by interex
http:///forum/post/2541480
My sun coral opend up today.

and its looking great it has just under 70 heads on it I also got a male green mandarin I will post a good picture of him when i get one.
im getting a jbj 24g and wanted to know if you reccomend it...
also was it hard to set up the tank like such?

interex

its very easy to set up but if i was going to do it all over againg i would get a normal tank and add lights refug and sump your going to get a much better tank witch is what i ended up doing. but if you have to go with a nano that comes with every thing take a look at the red sea max tank its awesome.