My two new little guys!

azonic

After my tank went nuts I'm finally adding something back to the tank....two very very very very small clownfishes :) They are so adorable and they spend every minute of their time with each other :) Both are under an inch long.
Thought I'd share

broncofish

I picked 2 of similar size(less than one inch, and let them figure it out for themselves). One will become dominant in no time

S

sebae0

is that 2 different kind? it looks like a clarkii or sebae and a false perc? i made the mistake once of adding a sebae with my false percs and he kicked the crap out of them.

azonic

Yes they are two different types of clowns. One is a sebae, the other is a false percula......They hang out together constantly and don't lay a hand....fin on each other :)

chem-e

How do you pair them up? Can you just buy one and then add another one later? I already have a clarkii, but was thinking about adding another one. Will it work itself out or will the original fish just pick on the new fish?

fbihunter

I have a clarki that stays inside a rather large bubble tip anemone. It is the neatest thing in the world to watch the clown feed the anemone. COOL!!!!!!!!!!!:D