My utter chaos growth thread

nano-newb1983

I am goin to post often of the growth of my utter Chaos to see how fast of a grower they are.. I thought it be fun, i have done b4 with my blue hornet
Anyways, here is day 1 in my tank
1 Polyp

nano-newb1983

no new pic as of yet, but there is a new polyp forming under tha adult one.. Seems to be hitting the 1 month mark now, usually by then they settle in and take off growing
We shall see, will try to get new pic sometime today

nano-newb1983

LOL!! not at the moment, i will post pics in my thread for my nanocube when frag are avalible
and yea i cant wait til this bad boy grows to like 4+ polyps

monsinour

Cool beans. That one polyp I got off of the blue tubs hasnt made a new one yet. But it has been moved around a bunch and probably hasnt "settled in" yet because of the movement in the tank. With my urchin gone, I dont forsee it being knocked over any more.

1guydude

sweet zoos nanonewb...i can see how these are addicting. How do u get the eggcrate to attach to the side of the tank? For my future refrence of course! I already have another kid at the LFS intrested as i told him i was gonna start fragging and i had radioactive dragon eyes!

nano-newb1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1guyDude http:///forum/thread/383757/my-utter-chaos-growth-thread#post_3380256
sweet zoos nanonewb...i can see how these are addicting. How do u get the eggcrate to attach to the side of the tank? For my future refrence of course! I already have another kid at the LFS intrested as i told him i was gonna start fragging and i had radioactive dragon eyes!
hey man, thanks.. I just got one of those magnet glass cleaners and glued the egg crate to one side

1guydude

sweet thxs.... i was thinkin it was some elaborate plan lol! All your zoos are awsome.....my 1st ones were just basic brown zoos with orange middles. If i would have known wat i know now i prob wouldnt have bought them!~

nano-newb1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1guyDude http:///forum/thread/383757/my-utter-chaos-growth-thread#post_3380362
sweet thxs.... i was thinkin it was some elaborate plan lol! All your zoos are awsome.....my 1st ones were just basic brown zoos with orange middles. If i would have known wat i know now i prob wouldnt have bought them!~
You can also check out ebay for clear racks too, soon i would like to get one, but my ugly eggcrate works fine for now
yea we all been there lol.. my 1st ones were like that too, they didnt fit in with my others so i gave frags of them as freebie to get them out