My Website Is Updated!!! (Finally)

64ivy

...Yeah, 'bout time, I know. But for those who care, this one IS a big one: lots of new text (covers Feb. '03-Oct. '03, including last summer's Crystal Sea/ Instant Ocean crisis) and nearly 100 new pictures! So please stop by when you have the time. I'd appreciate your thoughts.
www.moyesreef.com

fender

I actually hit your site last week on a random search. Nice site and beautiful pics. You have much to be proud of.

overanalyzer

Very nice update!! Amazing!!
So you have a 4 year old daughter and a reef tank and yet no Nemo, Coral or Marlin or Dori??? WOW!!

nm reef

Thanks for the heads up...as always your personal website is in my favorites file. Very impressive website for one of the truely outstanding reefs. :yes:

S

slofish

Pretty nice tank you got there! :yes:. Really like to sohal tang. Good website too!

64ivy

Originally posted by Kipass4130
didnt you have some RTN issues a month ago.. whatever came of that?

I had to frag the heck out of one of the larger corals in the tank on Christmas Day with a housefull of relatives and guests. Everything with the tank is fine now...of course, I'M still sleeping on the couch...:D

sandman12

WOW

NOt only do u haev any AWSOME tank but ur site is AWSOME also. WOW iam speachless really. WOW. Iam sure u dont know but about how much has it run u so far?

64ivy

Originally posted by sandman12
WOW

NOt only do u haev any AWSOME tank but ur site is AWSOME also. WOW iam speachless really. WOW. Iam sure u dont know but about how much has it run u so far?

You're correct, I don't know (I don't want to know and I DARN sure don't want my wife to know!!!). But every time I have a guest over, particularly a friend of my 5 year old, and I watch them spend several minutes (remember, these are 5 year olds) just gazing at the tank instead of watching TV, the money spent doesn't seem important anymore. Now, if I could just get them to stare at my wife's shoe closet like that...:D

125intx

Originally posted by timsedwards
yup hands down best personal website for a reef ive seen :D
Congrats !
Tim.

Thats a BIG 10-4!!!!!!

gmen

64ivy
site looks great...you know i have allways been a big fan of your tank and your work....keep up the good work!!!
gmen
aka lilbuddy:nervous:

broncofish

Ok somebody has to say it. Married with Children completely freakin rocked. The tank is nice, and more over I dig the credits, it's always cool to see people thank the people that helped them.

zibnata

All I can say is DY-NO-MITE. Did you write that line ?
Unbelievable. I dont even want to go home to my tank anymore or go to my mundane job anymore.

renogaw

Originally Posted by K-ROK
Too cool! Awesome site.

even more cooler--you get the reward for the oldest thread revival to date! :p