My work in progress

stingrayjs

Its been a while since I have put any pics of my tank so here are some. Suggestions tips, greatly appreciated. :jumping:

teen

and i think your clownfish is dead

anyways, nice rock work. i always have troublemaking my rockwork look good

stingrayjs

Ha hes not dead just a really bad pic, I can never get it rite for some reason. Hes a little pig for how much he eats. Fastest time ever I have seen a clown take to an anenome. He was eying it even before he was out of hte bag. Took off like a shot 1.5 seconds latter he was in it screaming MINE!

Do you mean the pot? Its just a little something I have had a long long time. I like it in there, makes a nice home for my tang, and have this crazy face on it.

feixjai

nice pics. i dont think teen meant that clownfish. he probably meant the little seaweed clip on the sand.

madman33

i gotta idea what if you made a cave/put the skull in the rock work??? I think thhat would look pretty sweet.

sunburnt

You have a lot of nice color- LOVE the zoas! I would suggest... a black background to bring the colors out. The wiring etc in the back is just distracting to me.
Otherwise, nice job!

Darla

stingrayjs

Thanks!
Now I think about it I think your rite. I wrote it late at night and didn't get his joke about my clown fish. As for the skull, na I don't think so. The only reason I have the pot in there is becuase I think it's intresting to look at. But I definaly have been meaning to get a backgroup of some type for a while now. Tank has been runing over a year, and I just havn't bothered onestly to get one.