My wrasses are dying?

Hello, i all started with a simple fight between my bluehead wrasse and some dusky damselfish, my wrasse got injured so i moved him to the hospital tank with some other wrasses recently caught. Later he started developing some purple patches and fast breathing. He stayed in the hospital tank with CoperSafe to kill any parasites, later on he passed away (3-5 days) :C then now, the other wrasses that i have, started developing the same patches on their faces and fast breathing.
Heres a pic:

First the patches start as pink (second photo) then they turn purple(1st photo, next to the eye, camera didnt show the purple color but is there).
Can anyone help?? Is just a matter of days before they die....

snakeblitz33

Check your water parameters....
Ammonia
Nitrite
Nitrate
pH
Temperature
Salinity
If you don't have a copper test kit, get one. Copper in amounts over 1ppm are harmful to fish.
Never hyposalinity and copper treat a fish at the same time.
Post your results and we might be better able to help.

mr. limpid

To me it looks like a bacteria infection not parasites. Also agree with Snake always check prams in QT daily. These are smaller tanks and not often used, prams can change quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Limpid http:///t/392781/my-wrasses-are-dying#post_3489841
To me it looks like a bacteria infection not parasites. Also agree with Snake always check prams in QT daily. These are smaller tanks and not often used, prams can change quickly.
My Parms. are ok, and the fish keep getting worst:

Also i noticed that my french angelfish in the same tank, sometimes it bites them... i don't know if it is that ( i divided the tank in 2 and i set the french in the other side where he cannot bite them. )... And the fish in the 2nd image has a black patch (u can see it next to the eye), he didn't have that before.... WTF is going on!?

mr. limpid

What size tank is this? Fish will be aggressive in to small of a tank, French Angels require a 200+ tank. I thought you moved him into a QT?

The french angel is a juvenile, its aprox. like 3 inches. Its currently in a QT (10 gal). I talked to my LFS he said the blueheads where sick because of the space they need... its been in the QT for about a week, and i dont know if i should move him to the 55 gal tank because he was sick when we caught him (he doesnt show any symptoms of scratching or acting weird anymore).
PS. I dont plan keeping the angel fish until he grows up, im just taking care of him then ill sell him.

mr. limpid

Usually symptoms of cramped space is laying in sand or hiding in rocks, won't eat, not red and purple blotches.