myers22 rare fish pics

myerst22

That scorpion, an absolute stunner is Parapterois heterura. The blackfoot lion below is pictured below. Some other pics for viewing enjoyment. T
The Blackfoot Lion. A very desirable lion that is very poor shipper and will really only thrive in a temperate setting.
Can't find the blackfoot pic. Will post later. Hre is a great shot of a little baby lion and some juicy fish pics. T

Okay found the blackfoot Lion pic.

mboswell1982

ok, myers, dude, i love the pics, but u really gotta start identifying these things for us LOL some of these fish absolutely rock, but i have absolutely NO clue what they are

myerst22

Not sure on the little guy, but I would think it is an antennata. Okay some more fishy pics!!!!!
One more shot of that helfrich's that someone liked.

Some more scorpions since we have been looking at them.

Now some of my all time favorite fish....

olga21

Yea, Myers those are some sweet looking hunnies!! I have been sick all day so these fish pics helped brighten my day. Thanks again, and I look forward to reading your blogs!

ice4ice

Although they are beautiful but as rare as one may think - especially the Multi-color Angel. Expensive ? Yes . Beautiful ? Oh hell yeah !! I've seen some of those fishes in other sites for sale which I can't list due to rules on the boards. It all depends on where you can actually find them readily. Just my 2 cents ...

myerst22

Hello. Buried in Snow like I am sure many of you are. Man I hate winter!!! So thought I would brighten up the mood. Some more fish pics. I think I have a line on one of my dream fish. Will take about two months to get the fish if everything works out. We will see. Pics below of the fish I am hoping for and some other fish pics. Happy Holidays to all!!!

Wouldn't mind having the Wrought Iron swimming with the Interruptus

Some more pics of the Wrought Iron Bfly

funkysean5

Originally Posted by myerst22
http:///forum/post/2882719
Hello. Buried in Snow like I am sure many of you are. Man I hate winter!!! So thought I would brighten up the mood. Some more fish pics. I think I have a line on one of my dream fish. Will take about two months to get the fish if everything works out. We will see. Pics below of the fish I am hoping for and some other fish pics. Happy Holidays to all!!!

Wouldn't mind having the Wrought Iron swimming with the Interruptus

Some more pics of the Wrought Iron Bfly

Once again... beautiful.

myerst22

The other angel that is on the top of my most wanted.....

Continuing on the angel trend. Some other rare angels. Angels IMO are the best marine fish and have such great behaviors to watch.

Many will think that this next fish is not rare in the trade because you will think it is just a personifer. Well it is in fact a true personifer, not the false personifer that are usually for sale.