MYRTLE BEACH

kclester

Im going to Myrtle Beach for vacation on thursday does anyone know of any saltwater fish stores in the area ? If so please share because i would really love to visit a few while im there

kjr_trig

If you get to Charleston (hour and half down the coast), there are Age of Aquariums and Tideline Aquatics. Both were good stores, not huge, but both had good customer service, particularly Tideline.....It's been 4 years since I lived there though, so who knows.

stdreb27

Go see if you can find the local reef club online, and see what local stores sponsor them... PRobably your best bet on finding fun stores...

mattzhawk

I know there is a couple I can't think of the name of one but Sea Critters Depot is the name of the other. We went there one time. Store is small but they have a good inventory, it's worth the trip. Plus tell him you have a long drive and he will bag livestock for the ride.

kclester

Thanks for all the info.....if anyone else knows of any please let me know i will be leaveing tomorrow night. When i return ill be starting my new reef build so thats why i was wanting to find a few reef stores there i auctually have some shopping that i need to get done first before i can start the build

pontius

I live in MB, the place to go is
Sea Critters Depot
3002-A Airport Blvd
North Myrtle Beach, SC
(843) 272-3657
his name is Bruce, he's only open on Tuesday nights, Thursday nights, Saturday (all day), and Sunday (all day). the rest of the time he's maintaining public aquariums
I have been to Tideland Aquatics and Age of Aquariums in Charleston, Bruce puts them both to shame and his prices on most stuff is dirt cheap. plus, while his shop is small, he only sells saltwater stuff.

mrdc

Myrtle must be happening right now. I have several friends up there now vacationing and one that is leaving tomorrow for there.

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by mrdc
http:///forum/post/3286791
Myrtle must be happening right now. I have several friends up there now vacationing and one that is leaving tomorrow for there.
The "Redneck Riviera" is what they call Myrtle Beach in Charleston.

ladyreefseeker

Administrator
Staff member
I just have to say this is too funny. When my husband and I go to Key West (we live in south Fl.) we always go into the 3 pet/fish stores there. It's like a tradition. The hobby follows you everywhere, even on vacation! Good luck!