myspace

lovethesea

I have been trying for over a week to sign up. I can't get past the first page. It just goes blank after I put in the verifcation code.
My space people don't get back with thier emails. Just goes blank...no error numbers/messages. Any ideas. I cleared my cookies and temp internet files.

petieaztec

Speg, i read some of your entries and that is so sad about your friend. also good job on the wieght loss!!! I am trying to lose a few pounds myslef and will look to you for encouragment!! I don't have a page i am not really on the web much so i don't have anything like your all's pages.

speg

Originally Posted by petieaztec
Speg, i read some of your entries and that is so sad about your friend. also good job on the wieght loss!!! I am trying to lose a few pounds myslef and will look to you for encouragment!! I don't have a page i am not really on the web much so i don't have anything like your all's pages.
My friend is me.
I lost 20 lbs in less than a month and now i'm looking pretty freakin sharp :) I cut out all the soda I was drinking which was a lot.. I only drink water and a glass of milk every other day. I eat a lot of tuna and fruits/veggies that dont have anything added to them (like no salt/sugar/etc).
I eat spaghetti sometimes on the diet. I use a measuring cup and measure off exactly 1cup of noodles and add just enough sauce to cover the spaghetti and then I add a finely chopped clove of garlic.
I basically just started eating healthier and also much less. I am not a fat guy and I never was. I just wasnt thin either.. I used to go to Su
ay for example and get 2 footlong subs (2 for $8.99!).. i'd bring them home and end up eating both of them within a hour. Now I cut it back to 6 inches and thats it.
I have also taken up running.. I decided to just go run one day and was amazed that for the first time in my life I could actually run a whole mile non-stop.. being so thrilled with myself I kept doing it and i'm still doing it and plan on going today. I am up to 2 miles non-stop now and I plan on running at least 5 miles nonstop in 6 months. I've also been exercising other areas to try and tone up in the places i've lost weight. I am so sexy now :p You should see me! haha.
If you need help or encouragement just let me know... dont try tv diets and stuff.. they just dont work. You just gotta get off your butt and make it a priority to lose weight and not cheat at all.

petieaztec

yeah i am a cheater. like i said i have a diet coke problem but i will probably give up soda for let again which will make me get rid of it for good. I eat pretty healthy and try to keep away from fatty foods, and found out a long time ago that i liked excersizing which is a bonus for me. I just need a little of encouragment that is all. I am glad that the ex is out of your life. another friend and i had the same problem as yourself with bad news relationships and now look for those who will benefit us! Like i said when i first spoke with you your a good looking guy and just need a little confidence behind the pretty face!

speg

My confidence has increased several hundred percent lately. I've been talking with several new females that have entered my life and plan on taking one very good looking one to.... a museum??? yes.. I found a HOT geek... this girl is into video games and sci-fi and all kinds of stupid crap.. and she loves diving.. I think i'm in love :p
Also I would try hard to cut soda completely out of your diet. Soda does nothing but bad things to your body. Once you get a taste for water your mind will stop craving soda. I cant even look at some of my favorite foods anymore without them making me feel sick. I ordered some chicken wings the other night and I couldnt even eat but 3 because they just tasted nasty and the look of all the grease disgusted me :p
I dont know how much encouragement you need... but the way I feel now and the way people look at me and compliment on me is all that I need to keep doing the right thing. I feel like i'm so full of energy now. When I sleep it's only for a few hours and i'm awake and not in a grumpy mood or sluggish or tired in the least bit. I feel like I could work all day now and not get tired. Then when I do work hard I end up going on a 2 mile run then I walk another 2 miles... so much energy!

keleighr

Small warning to the females on MySpace.
A man who killed 5 women picked ALL of his victims from MySpace.
My friend uses this to meet people (male and female) so just be careful you have no idea who you are meeting. I don't care if you have spoken to them for MONTHS. It is too easy to lie on here.

petieaztec

Yeah just use it to talk and don't use your last name. there are freaky people out there. even those dating sites are kinda scary. just because you don't have a criminal record does not make you trustworthy. i never put my last name or any pics of myself. its just playing it safe.

speg

Well.. So far i've had good luck.. but it could be quite scary to be a girl on there for sure.
I've met up with two chicks so far and plan on meeting up with another on Saturday... If any of them want to ---- me... I guess I wont stop them! :) Ok thats a bad joke.. everybody should always be careful on the net.. no telling what kinda psychos are trying to act nice.