N.J condi + green serpant star

misfit

Any one looking for a condi anemone and/or a green serpent star.It would be local pick only and poss willing to trade.let me know what ya have.

misfit

Sorry Irondog the condi is gone but no not like a BTA, it was very HUGE.It went to a good home, it was taking up to much room in our tank.Hated to see it go

blazehok68

Hey Misfit...do U Have Anything Else That You Want To Trade? Im In Galloway, So I Could Drive Up, Takes About 45 Mins. I Have A Ton Of Xenia If You Want Some.

irondog

Hey blaze you looking to getting rid of some xenia's,i bought one yesterday an today looks bad he has plenty of light an water flow branches are all keeled overlooks very small,if you want to sell some i will buy an pickup let me know.i'm 5 mins from newark airport

blazehok68

Originally Posted by misfit
I have nothing to trade at this moment in time but i might have a friend who wants some xenia shoot me an email on info $? sanderson416@comcast.net
ill shoot you an email about the xenia, the subject heading will be xenia.

blazehok68

Originally Posted by irondog
Hey blaze you looking to getting rid of some xenia's,i bought one yesterday an today looks bad he has plenty of light an water flow branches are all keeled overlooks very small,if you want to sell some i will buy an pickup let me know.i'm 5 mins from newark airport
hey man if your willing to pick it up, thats great. i have tons of it and want to get rid of a lot of it. im about 15 minutes from atlantic city though. do you want to drive that far? shoot me an email blazehok68@hotmail.com

blazehok68

no zoos, im actually letting some grow out onto different little rocks so i can frag them and trade them for something. i would really rather trade for coral though.