Naked Dogs

bigarn

Originally posted by ClarkiiClo
Only ugly to some.
He is a chinese crested. They are not for everyone.

Looks much cuter in pic #2....I imagine that was after the exorcisim? :D

jacknjill

im not trying to be mean ,but those have to be some of the ugliest dogs out there. i like the ones that have hair though.

clarkiiclo

I imagine that was after the exorcisim?

LOL I called him that because of the redeye!
This is my favorite shot of him:

C

capschamp

that dog looks like the devil. its better than a cat though.

nw2sltfsh

I personally think the hairless dog is much cuter then the hairless cat ..
These things are scary looking - I also read that the Chinese Crested is a very outgoing friendly dog and great with kids and people with allergies. It is also a bit expensive isnt it?

ross

ease up about the dog yall
i dont think you would want someone talking like that about something you really cared about.

pwnag3!!

Originally posted by Ross
ease up about the dog yall
i dont think you would want someone talking like that about something you really cared about.

lame...
if they had any self confidence they wouldnt really care what people say and im sure they have heard before.

ross

Originally posted by pwnag3!!
lame...
if they had any self confidence they wouldnt really care what people say and im sure they have heard before.

I'm not talking about self-confidence. I was just saying that the comments were rude...

pwnag3!!

Originally posted by pwnag3!!
oh wow.... that thing is ugly

yeah the first thing out of my mouth was ugly....
wow i cant beleive that you would go in the corner and cry about people stating their OWN OPINION....
YOUR DOG IS UGLY... i did not ask why on earth you would buy one... i just said that its not attractive to me.
Smart persons response...
"well that is your opinion and i love my little doggie!"
cry baby response (you)
" well your just gay and stupid because my doggie is tha bestest and i love him and your rude and guy in your picture is rude also and hes ugly"
if you didnt want the dog to get attention (good or bad) you wouldnt have bought a species that looks like a rat with feathers on its face
say what you want about dime bag... its the internet, sticks and stones.. Im sure if you told him that he were ugly when he were alive he would have shrugged you off... like you should do!

fishtanker

Tact:
denotes the ability to deal with others with skill, sensitivity, and finesse. Tact implies propriety and the ability to speak or act unoffensively