Naked Dogs

clarkiiclo

"well your just gay and stupid because my doggie is tha bestest and i love him and your rude and guy in your picture is rude also and hes ugly"
You are just looking for an argument apparently.
If I was really mad about what you said which I am not I would have retorted right after your first post.
That is not the case. Do you really think you are the first one to call him ugly?? NOT
You should consider getting a life.

fishtanker

Originally posted by MorayM
Tact, much like a

[hr]
pet, is overrated.
Sorry, someone had to say it.

I work for the state where its all about tact, BS, and red tape....guess it rubbed off on me somehow :)

pwnag3!!

tact sucks....
people that have to pretend to be something their not just to appease someone suck too
thats why i say what i want. im not here to make friends...

kinkfish

I have not been here in a while but I would like to say that dog would look
cute in my bulldogs mouth!!!
thanks

clarkiiclo

Well Im sure there are plenty of other places you can be a jerk.
I have read alot of your posts. That is just your character-a jerk.

fishtanker

Originally posted by pwnag3!!
tact sucks....
people that have to pretend to be something their not just to appease someone suck too
thats why i say what i want. im not here to make friends...

I agree with you Aaron but in the working world (which obviously this isn't) sometimes you have to bit your tounge and be a little more PC when you say things...if you want to advance that is.
Tact is far from people pretending to be something they are not, its getting your point across without being abrasive.
But hey its a free country...to each his own.

ross

Originally posted by ClarkiiClo
Thanks Ross,
There are just rude people in the world

Your welcome, and i agree.
This post has gotten totally off topic. Why are yall arguing about this? The point is that she just wanted to show us some pics of her dogs, and some people just want to be rude. But whatever, if you wanna be a jerk then go ahead and do it. Im just trying to say that there was absolutely no point in insulting her dogs and nothing good came from it.

nm reef

some folks may consider posting on forums that tolerate flames...personal attacks ... and childish attitudes. We'd rather not have any of the above here.