Naked tank raised clowns

bamack2

i would like to know what is a good price to pay for a

[hr]
tank raised clown fish they solid with no white lil black on the ends of thier fins
and also what do you all think of the

[hr]
clowns

chris57

i never have seen anything like that. as far as i know all clowns have black lines on the, except some species,just put up with the lil black lines.lol

jam1e

ha .. yeah Chris57 .. if you haven't seen by now in these pics

[hr]
clowns do exist .. but they're more rare than your average clown .. therefore you might expect to pay around $50 .. but apparently Viper_930 can get them cheaper .. good luck with your purchase bamak2

xdave

LOL I'm sooo old! When they were first trying to breed Percs commercially in captivity this mutation was seen as the biggest problem that would have to be solved. Now they charge extra for it
Now thats what I call problem solving !

cagrn

Are these as big as perculas then?
Where have you seen them, anywhere that they can be ordered from?

viper_930

Originally Posted by cagRN
Are these as big as perculas then?
Where have you seen them, anywhere that they can be ordered from?
These are true A. percula, just without stripes.
Any place that is a dealer or ORA farm can order these from them. If your LFS orders from ORA, just ask them to get you some

[hr]
perculas in their next shipment.

sinaloa213

i got 2 of them today at the store
they had 4 of them they are cool
and they have some clown that have alot of white on them

laddy

So they are a color morph, not a new species......I like the traditional color pattern. I've heard that the variety with a lot of white and odd lines, the so called jigsaw puzzle clowns are sterile, you can't get them to breed. Anyone ever hear that?

viper_930

Originally Posted by Laddy
I've heard that the variety with a lot of white and odd lines, the so called jigsaw puzzle clowns are sterile, you can't get them to breed. Anyone ever hear that?
Hmm I've never heard that. Many of the jigsaws/picassos coming from ORA are probably even F2 generation.

reef diver

The ones with a lot of whte are called snowflake clowns yes they can breed, my lfs has a breeding pair soooooooo coooooool