Name a pair!

cadbury

The Infamous Sea Cucumber, that would be great, I would really appreciate it. Here is my e-mail address if you wanna get in touch with me..........JerryC@Sandycorp.com
Thanks Again! :D

ajinvest

Preuss!! I agree with Cuc. Preuss is a good place if you know what your looking for. Been there many times even though I am a Grand Rapids resident.

madd catt

Vincent price/Boris karloff {Horror Icons} or Peter cushing/Cristopher lee {Horror Icons} or or Darryl/Darryl/Darryl From {Newhart show} or John Cleese/Michal Pallin from {monty python}.Just a few names for your pair. :D

kris walker

I like Jeo's suggestion: Romeo and Juliet. They couldn't live without each other.
Actually, come to think about it, Jay and Silent Bob probably couldn't live without each other either. :D
kris

von_rahvin

i love the Jay and silent bob, but they are a mated pair. so unless i have some, "manly" fish they one should have a chicks name.

jeo

You know, I liked my idea of Romeo and Juliet so much that I have decided to get a mated pair of percs for my takn and name them Romeo and Juliet :D

G

glazer

Well they are clowns right???
Anyone beside me, the "old guy" ever hear of George and Gracie? Couple 'o clowns from way back! hehe

susiepan

Merlin, and Morgaine
Gwen and Arthur
John and Marilyn
Jackie and ??? Onasis
Charles and Diane
Popeye and Olive Oil
~Susie
;)

wise

Well, you can name them something, just make sure it's creativy and appropriate.
I named my pair of percs, Sammy and Bubbles.
Unfortunetly, I have realized that the reason I havn't seen any eggs, is because they are both males.
It's quite interesting how they seem to still get along so well...

black and sabbath
AC and DC
(this is from my mom) rick9i and lucie as said above.
i bought my pair when they were about 1in and one of them turn female and the other other stayed.so i basically got the pair for 30 bucks