Name That Sitcom

mrdc

Well we did the movie game awhile back so let's see how name that sitcom will work. Since sitcoms (especially the older ones) are known for their catching jingles, let's write out some of the jingle and see who can guess it. Once you get it right, you add the next jingle.
"Love and marriage, love and marriage; go together like a horse and carriage ..."

S

smartorl

Married with Children
"If what doesn't kill us is making us stronger,
We're gonna last longer
Than that greatest wall in China
Or that rabbit with the drum"

gemmy

What ever happend to predictability? The milk man, the paper boy, evening T.V. You miss your old familar friends, but waiting just around the bend.

sweatervest13

I know that it's out of order but...
"thank you for being a friend. Traveled around the world and back. Your heart is true, you' re a pal and a confidant... And if you threw a party and invited everyone you knew. You would see that the biggest gift would be from me. And the card attached would say "Thank you for being a friend."

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatervest13 http:///forum/thread/384367/name-that-sitcom#post_3367081
I know that it's out of order but...
"thank you for being a friend. Traveled around the world and back. Your heart is true, you' re a pal and a confidant... And if you threw a party and invited everyone you knew. You would see that the biggest gift would be from me. And the card attached would say "Thank you for being a friend."
GOLDEN GIRLS.....LOL....that show is so funny...

meowzer

People let me tell you 'bout my best friend,
He's a warm hearted person who'll love me till the end.
People let me tell you bout my best friend,
He's a one boy cuddly toy, my up, my down, my pride and joy.

darthtang aw

People let me tell you 'bout my best friend, He's a warm hearted person who'll love me till the end. People let me tell you bout my best friend, He's a one boy cuddly toy, my up, my down, my pride and joy.
Michael jackson wrote lyrics for a sitcom?
Darth (where everyone knows your name) Tang

spanko

There's a hold up in the Bronx,
Brooklyn's broken out in fights.
There's a traffic jam in Harlem
That's backed up to Jackson Heights.
There's a scout troup short a child,
Kruschev's due at Idlewild

mrdc

"Come and listen to a story about a man named Jed, a poor mountaineer barely kept his family fed..."

spanko

Beverly Hillbillies.
...The chores.
...The stores.
...Fresh air.
...Times Square
You are my wife.
Good bye, city life.

slice

Green Acres
Their house is a museum
Where people come to see 'em