Name The Fish You Can't Seem To Keep

skate020

angels. i CANT keep them lols, i love them, had 3, all died for no reason:(, actually one died cos my tank crashed. but yehh.
im going to get over the angel thing lols, im gettin a 130g and a angel will be in there one way or another lols

65.stingray

Has anyone ever had any luck raising a clown trigger without feeding it live food? I am thinking about adding one to my desplay tank & really could use some advise. I presently have a hippo tang, a twin spot wrasse, a naso tang, & a pair of maroon clowns in a 125 gal. tank.

small triggers

i have never had to feed any of my triggers live food... how small are you buying them?? i bought mine a little over half an inch long and he was fine off the bat eating frozen...

dingus890

Neon Gobies. Have tried 2 in diff.tanks at diff. times from seperate stores. And both died in about month.
Kellogi Seahorses (it seems no one has to much sucsess with them)
For some odd reason orange percula and false percula clowns. Have bought 3 over 2 years. All from different retailers and placed them in different tanks(I have 4 salt tanks ranging from 10 to 55 gallon). All died in about 2 months.
I have a black and white clown now. I have had him for 9 months now.

I also had a tomato clown for 2 years. He recently passed away. I just can't keep the orange clowns..lol