Name The Fish You Can't Seem To Keep

florida joe

Also lost an expensive tang to ich, even tho I QT'd him for 3 weeks.
Sorry to hijack but you need to QT for 5 weeks 6 is even better

Originally Posted by florida joe
http:///forum/post/3040294
what LFS do you go to
In Naples on Davis Blvd.
I Just moved here only went there like 3 times...Its ok..cant even remember the name of the place.
LOTS of corals and inverts...many not lookin that good....
Lots of fish..also about 40% not looking that healhty...but the only place relativily close

R

rcreations

I haven't really tried any fish that I couldn't keep. I did have a golden puffer that I've wanted for a very long time. Except this one was biting all the fish in my tank and had to sell him. It was pretty sad because I've wanted one so bad, then it ended up he was so mean.

valgae

friggin bangaii cardinals!!!!!!!!!!! tried twice for total of five fish. they always start off good then after 2 months disappear. on the other hand i don't think my maroon will ever kick the bucket. mean old thing.

florida joe

Originally Posted by SALAMI TRIGGER
http:///forum/post/3041868
Is that much further than fish centreal...I couldnt remember the name
Coming from Marco stay on 951 get on 75 off at Bonita beach road west it’s on the right side map quest it. I think you will find it’s worth the trip

dragonboy

Yellow Tang - twice
Achilles Tang - twice
powder blue - once though hehehe
Lyreial Anthia's - twice
Right now I have a Regal Angel and I think it might not survive so far its been 4 days it has not eaten and it I think it gotten into a fight so it its injure. So far not dead yet its just staying one spot and not swimming much let see how many more days before it will either survive or die my guess die. I will never get one of these again. Anyone ever try Scribble angel how are they?

aquaguy24

sxiline wrasse..two died on me...i think i added them to a tank that wasn't mature enough..my tank is now 1 yr old..but not planning on a sixline anytime soon..im better at keeping corals for some reason..

aquaguy24

Originally Posted by dragonboy
http:///forum/post/3060657
Yellow Tang - twice
Achilles Tang - twice
powder blue - once though hehehe
Lyreial Anthia's - twice
Right now I have a Regal Angel and I think it might not survive so far its been 4 days it has not eaten and it I think it gotten into a fight so it its injure. So far not dead yet its just staying one spot and not swimming much let see how many more days before it will either survive or die my guess die. I will never get one of these again. Anyone ever try Scribble angel how are they?
u ever been to Tong's Tropical Fish..in fountain vally on warner..

naclfish

lawn mower blenny I've tried 3 all wasted away and died would not eat

tried nori 3 diffrent types and a bunch of diffrent foods all with no sucess.

yearofthenick

Twin Spot goby - died every time I put one in the tank.... of the three I had, one died in a month, one in a week, and one within the hour. All in established tanks with perfect param's. It's just my achilles heel I guess.

J

jabari

Its been quite a few, the main one is small juvenile Dragon Wrasse...i've had at least 3 or 4 , and after a month or so they always dissappear , I never find them again newhere in or out of the tank. The same goes for any small Clown triggers that i get.

calbert0

anything under an inch never seems to survive in my tank(s)
At this point i no longer want to go for the sales on the small guys because over time it adds up to the price of a more mature and resistant fish.

ironeagle2006

Lets see here the one thing I can not keep alive is regardless Yellow Tangs also. Lost track of how many that have died. Yet give me a Blue Hippo tang or a Naso Tang even one one inch long and I can raise that sucker to over 6-7 inches with no issues.