Nano Cube 24DX Lighting Mod

phyllis

Mike, I'm a brand new member to this forum. My nano has been up for about 3 months as a reef tank. Any help I can get to modify the control of the lighting environment would be greatly appreciated.
phyllis *Email Removed* in northville.

viper_930

I'm sorry, but we do not allow users posting email addresses in order to obtain links to competitor sites, just as we do not allow the sites to be posted directly on the forum. If it continues to happen the thread will be closed.
Simple google searches work wonders.

mikediii

We are not trying to find a competitor's site. We are trying to exchange information about a DIY lighting modification, information which cannot be posted on these boards. As far as I have noticed, SWF.com doesn't even sell any lighting equipment. Sorry if we caused any confusion.

jacksdad

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
I'm sorry, but we do not allow users posting email addresses in order to obtain links to competitor sites, just as we do not allow the sites to be posted directly on the forum. If it continues to happen the thread will be closed.
Simple google searches work wonders.
Sorry for the mis-understanding, but as was said I am not linking to another site. I have pictures of the DIY process of upgrading my hood and want to e-mail them to Mike.
Again sorry for the confusion,
Bob

viper_930

Ahh I see, my mistake. Very sorry. I thought you were sending links to a popular nanocube mod site.
Carry on!
Feel free to send any pics to me and I'll help you reformat and post them if you'd like. jslok(at)comcast(dot)net

d_wilson4

Originally Posted by eyebedam
Go with the sunpod. The clamp on the jbj sucks.
I see you recommend the Sunpod. Is that the one you have? I was looking into nano tanks and I currently do not want to make mods. What brand would you all recommend?

K

kalied20

Originally Posted by jacksdad
Thanks Viper!

Definitely, I got the time to do the pics today. But I see you did it.....thanks

driftking7277

I may be necoposting but i'd like to get more info on the hood mod jacksdad did.If you could email me the details along where you purchased parts i'd appreciate it. My email function doesn't work yet or at all on here.......sandman7277@yahoo.com