Nano Cube for sale!!!

nanocuber7

im selling my nano cube 12g regular not the deluxe. it has a new light bulb with only 1 month on it and a pretty new ballast. also comes with the naoskime device that keeps the surface from getting oily and nasty. its been in use for a year so its got alot of coraline buildup. i can try to get the coraline off if you want and it will be cleaned be fore i send it. looking for 75$ plus shipping obo. it also comes with bio balls all sponges ceramic rings and the stock pump and manual. and for an extra $40 plus shipping you can have the nanocube stand it is not the "S" stand but the one with a cabinet. thank you

jennifer b

I am very interested in our tank! have you looked into the cost of shipping? $75 dollars not a bad deal, as long as the shipping is not outrageous. please contact me on all the details. i have been shopping for one, and if i can get yours a little cheaper that would be great.
thanks
Jennifer

nanocuber7

jennifer be if you could give me your email and zip then i can contact you and i'll find out shipping. it shouldn't be too bad at all mabye $10-$20 depending on were you are. also are you interested in the stand? i'll try to work the price down but the surface skimmer alone was $20.

nanocuber7

ricco $40 shipped for both of those items is alittle low if jenifer doesn't want the stand or skimmer i'll let you have both for $50 shipped and if its just the stand i'll let you have it for $40 shipped.

shiby1510

Is this an actual retrofit kit that I can add into a canopy or is just the bulbs??
Also what is the comparison as far as watts go if you were comparing it to pc lighting?? ie. 4watts of T5 = 1W of PC something like that.
Could you please give me details!
shiby1510@netscape.net

jennifer b

my email address is jennybuko@cox.net please email me, my husband know how to check the messages and how the money thing works.. i personally dont. haha i am very interested so please contact me
thanks jennifer

jennifer b

this is the cube that you can put coral in right? sorry haha my husband does the maintence, i just pick out what i want.. you said not the deluxe, but as long as i can have coral then it will be ok
thanks jennifer

shiby1510

Is this an actual retrofit kit that I can add into a canopy or is just the bulbs??
Also what is the comparison as far as watts go if you were comparing it to pc lighting?? ie. 4watts of T5 = 1W of PC something like that.
Could you please give me details!
shiby1510@netscape.net

riccio

Is the stand in good condition? If so, I'll split the difference with you, $45 shipped. What'cha think :thinking: ?