Nano-Fish Compatability

tatoush

Hi everyone,
I was hoping I could get some feedback. I have a 12G nanocube as one of my tanks and have had it up and tore it down and had it back up again!
hehe Well anyway, I started to stock it a month ago and got a sixline wrasse (my first time with this fish) and its great. I proceeded to add a twin spot goby about a week ago, since I had kept one successfully in this tank the last time it was up and it did a good job of cleaning my sandbed which is not turning green (but thats a diff. story). I brought the goby home, acclimated it and the next day I noticed that it was in the corner of the tank with nipped fins. The day after it was gone! (as i am sure my CUC ate it). I am thinking that my 6-line was responsible for the fin nipping! Are there any other smaller species that are compatible with the 6 line? It looks like i'll have to get some nass. snails for the sand sifting instead.

cocoacf

The six-line is compatible with a lot of fish, its a matter of what order you add him to your tank. A six-line should always be the last fish you add to the tank, otherwise it will normally attack anything you put in. If you try to put a cleaner shrimp in, it will think that's on the menu for dinner.
I'd suggest putting the six-line elsewhere until you have the rest of the fish you want in your tank.