Nano Reefers! Info and Tank Photos!

silverdak

eh somewhere in between.. not too sure tho. she was all pissy tonight and i wasnt putting up with it. she says we are over for good, and i laughed when she said it lol thank god not into the phone tho or she wopuld have killed me!!! we will be back together in a couple weeks you watch

nissan577

yea its funny. when me and my gf break up. shes like we are over! and im like yea for like 2 days we are. and dude in two days shes back lol.

silverdak

alright well seeing as it doesnt look like I will be using a camera anytime soon... here ya go sorry for the crappy cell picture :( its all i got

add me up! you should make a list of members on the main or first post, give out member numbers too. that would be cool

nissan577

k well members are at the top please post a pic of your nano and i will add you. looking for a co owner. and manager. anyone interested?

nissan577

well co owners are just co owners just incase im not here posting info and stuff. lol and manager are people that um will help us with the members lol. keeping the thread safe and respectful at all times lol

nissan577

k you can be my manager lol. you have to keep everything right, safe, and respectful. if anything let me know or the co owner.

silverdak

who is the co owner? lol you and I can do it no problems. I run a couple groups on my Dodge sites with no help at all lol

silverdak

get the 14 you will be much happier with it!!! 6 more gallons and not too much more expensive either. I got my tank for just about $200 i believe

Originally Posted by SilverDak
http:///forum/post/2777705
get the 14 you will be much happier with it!!! 6 more gallons and not too much more expensive either. I got my tank for just about $200 i believe
I wish, but I got the 8 and it was 100 for the complete setup I have, even my lr and ls. one day though :) the prices are going up now fyi people. a 25% increase in the price of the biocubes.

silverdak

Originally Posted by happityLogan
http:///forum/post/2777716
I wish, but I got the 8 and it was 100 for the complete setup I have, even my lr and ls. one day though :) the prices are going up now fyi people. a 25% increase in the price of the biocubes.
WOW 25% really??? thats a huge jump for them! glad I already got mine tho!