Nano Reefers! Info and Tank Photos!

nano-newb1983

I was thinking even tho your banner is sweet i think we should have a contest for the neatest banner. You and me will be the judges and each of us will donate a frag to 1st and 2nd place

nissan577

Originally Posted by NaNo-NeWb1983
http:///forum/post/2966509
I was thinking even tho your banner is sweet i think we should have a contest for the neatest banner. You and me will be the judges and each of us will donate a frag to 1st and 2nd place
+1! ok then. sounds great! lets do it then!
post it up i have to upload pics now and etc

nissan577

To all the Nano Reefer Members!
This week all the way toward sunday we will have our first competition! The winner will receive a frag from Nano-newbie and Me (nissan). 1st and 2nd place winners will get a small frag of zoas from me and from Nano idk. lol.
Heres the contest:
who ever can design our Nano Logo like the one above this post but better will win! the judges will be me, nano, and collin (if he gets on)
rules:
logo must have all of the members name. must be creative not copy and paste. well the background can if you want but the rest BE CREATIVE! may include pics of tanks (if wanted)
anything i may be missing please Mark do me the favor and add.
Thanks for your time!
May the best Nano Reefer creator win!

nissan577

sure are! i will update the pic soon. but you are in. when i update it and you dont see your name tell me so i can put you in. and you can do the competition hybrid217.
carlos