Nano Reefers! Info and Tank Photos!

swimmer4uus

Totally worth emailing....I'm excited
Oh yeah, and I got copepods in my setup! One of their old exoskeletons that one of the shed just showed up floating in my tank when I was watching it

twokan09

Water levels are fine.... have been pretty consistent... I tell ya this clown is crazy....lol
thanks nissan

fcatch76

I don't have a way to do it but my idea for a banner pic or mascot for the nano reefers would be a large shark or other fish (cartoonish style drawing) coming out of a really small tank (nano). I could hand draw this but no way to transfer to a jpeg or gif.
Anyone is free to use the idea if the group likes the idea.

nissan577

Originally Posted by fcatch76
http:///forum/post/2977505
I don't have a way to do it but my idea for a banner pic or mascot for the nano reefers would be a large shark or other fish (cartoonish style drawing) coming out of a really small tank (nano). I could hand draw this but no way to transfer to a jpeg or gif.
Anyone is free to use the idea if the group likes the idea.
take a pic of it man.

sueandherzoo

I'm confused...... are you SURE you want all the member's names incorporated into the logo? My first concern is that since hopefully the member list will be changing (growing) all the time it's going to be too hard to keep the banner current, and my second concern is that once there are a lot of members the font will have to be so small you won't be able to read the names anyway.
Am I missing something here?
Sue