Nano Size...

reeferdude

So are you guys using like a computer power supply for these fans????? If not please show me how you are wiring it cause I am clueless!

bdhough

10 gallon tank with the new 96 watt quad aqualight from coralife.
FRY FRY FRY....
If you want to get down and dirty thats almost 10 watts a gallon. The quad light is about 90 dollars to your door on the net.
BTW here is my 12 gallon eclipse with their dual flourescent hood in it

bdhough

The kenya tree coral on the floor is now standing up about 6 inches. My fire shrimp has passed away too :(

reefnut

Very nice :cool:, looks like a solid setup and a beautiful tank. I'm also wanting a clown for my tank...

reefnut

Originally posted by Reeferdude
So are you guys using like a computer power supply for these fans????? If not please show me how you are wiring it cause I am clueless!

They sell power converters at places like wal-mart for less than $20.00. All you need is a 120v to 12v converter (Power Supply). Cut the end connectors off and hard wire them together (Make sure the fan is going in the right direction)...

reefnut

Well I got impatient :rolleyes: and had to install the PC :eek: ... Man that's bright in that little tank :cool: . I'll post some pic tomorrow.

reefnut

Not a bad find!! FYI, I think one fan would have been enough in mine. The heater keeps kicking on to keep it at 80deg during the day...