Nano Tank Frags to real Reef

grumpygils

Here is my nano. I made it from all frags from other tanks. Puffer leaving soon. Sits on my wifes desk and I am her personal tank boy!
Mc

triga22

I like it. Some of those frags look perty big. Like the puffer too. He blends in so it took a while.

grumpygils

Originally Posted by TriGa22
I like it. Some of those frags look perty big. Like the puffer too. He blends in so it took a while.
Thanks....I have had to cut some decent size frags because my 92G, 54 and 29 are stuffed. I had a frogspawn that had grown to 30+ heads and monti and xynia that was taking over the tank. Fragged to the LFS for $300 and put some into the 24 nano. Finally stopping the one way flow of money! Crappy camera!
Thxs,
Mc

zjhoward

Hey grumpy, do you have anything you want to trade? I'm in raleigh and I always am looking for someone to trade with. Right now I have four ricordias that I just cut up and a three polyp piece of zoas that are bright green. I also have a piece of marshall island rock that I want to get rid of. I have a 6 gallon tank with 54 watts, so I can keep most anything. Send me a pm if you want to trade!