Nano Tank Help

fordguy67

so i decided to get a nano tank. but i want to get a 24 gallon aquapod. i dont want to get it with the sunpod and i was wondering if i could still use it to keep corals and anemones in my tank this is the specific lighting information:
64W Compact Fluorescent System - Includes: Surface skimming filtration system, 1-32W square pin Dual Daylight 10000°K/6700°K Daylight bulb, 1-32W square pin Dual Actinic 460nm/420nm Actinic bulb, 2 blue LED lights, cooling fan, mechanical sponge filter, 290 gph submersible pump with flat nozzle, and complete instructions.

is that goin to work?
somebody let me know asap

bread

im sure you'll be fine with keeping softies, zoos, and LPS corals but no anemones, SPS, clams, etc...

reefdude37

Originally Posted by BREAD
im sure you'll be fine with keeping softies, zoos, and LPS corals but no anemones, SPS, clams, etc...
I agree

pclown

Originally Posted by BREAD
I will also agree

fordguy67

thanks for the advice guys. i went and bought the 24 aquaapod with the metal halide light so that i could have corals and stuff. i will be setting it up today.