Nano vs aquapod vs others.......

nc2tarheel

I'm looking at buying about a 10-15g nano (depending on make). Which company would you recommend??? I know the JBJ's are known for cracking but that was the 24g. I'd rather have the 12. I'd like to go with a DX if I do a JBJ. What about the others? I don't know much about the other makes because I've never done a nano. I currently have a 55g. Thanks in advance for all help.

sigmachiny

I just picked up a 12g Aquapod and really like it (have a 210g in my office) I saw both tanks in person and just liked the Aquapod best.

denduke

Not meaning to hijack your thread Tarheel but wondered how are these "nonglass" tanks holding up after repeated algea scrapings? Seems like they would get rough, scratchy, and cloudy to view through over time? The AquaPods have great features just wondering about the durability of the tank in the scraping aspect.... Thanks.

bigpete

im gonna front for the nano cube. i have one and i love it. regardless of what i have heard, i have had NO problems. its simple and easy to maintain. im sure the aquapod is great, but i chose the nano.

jakebtc

there are specials scrape and cleaning pads for acrylic tanks so as to not scratch and scratch repair kits