NanoCube DX 12 gallon for sale

ninjamini

This was my second reef tank and was used for about a year and a half. It is in great condition. No scratches. It was my baby till I got the 90 gallon
It includes
12 gallon tank
hood w/ built in lights and fans
ballast
pump
bioballs
charcoal
sponges
Act fast and I will add in 10 lbs of established sand.
$110

ninjamini

I will ship but honestly I think it would cost a lot. Its heavy. I would suggest tasking it to a ship store for packing.
Here is a pic:

bobtail107

Any idea of the price of shipping without the sand or can you tell me how much it weighs so I can get a price? Thanks
Jeremy

ninjamini

Originally Posted by Bobtail107
Any idea of the price of shipping without the sand or can you tell me how much it weighs so I can get a price? Thanks
Jeremy
I will weigh it tonight.

ninjamini

Originally Posted by smmcinto
interested in any tradess?????
Prob not but what do you have to offer? Superman?

smmcinto

well if your looking for just fish stuff, then I have a 250 watt MH setup complete with ballast, bulb, and reflector. If you are interested in non fish related items, let me know.

ninjamini

Originally Posted by smmcinto
well if your looking for just fish stuff, then I have a 250 watt MH setup complete with ballast, bulb, and reflector. If you are interested in non fish related items, let me know.
I am looking for corals or cash. I have my lights already.

bobtail107

I have a code for replacement fish on this site for a powder brown tang and Foxface. I would like to know if this can figure into the account in any way? Did you figure out shipping to 14883? Let me know if I stand a chance and what it we can do.
Jeremy

ninjamini

Originally Posted by Bobtail107
I have a code for replacement fish on this site for a powder brown tang and Foxface. I would like to know if this can figure into the account in any way? Did you figure out shipping to 14883? Let me know if I stand a chance and what it we can do.
Jeremy
I will have to take it to one of those shipping places. I am concirned about packing it so it does not break. I will do that some time this week.

theappe

im interested. I would trade a HOB fuge. I could also offer money and am willing to pick up. I live in miami!! Let me know. Very interested!!

ninjamini

Originally Posted by theappe
im interested. I would trade a HOB fuge. I could also offer money and am willing to pick up. I live in miami!! Let me know. Very interested!!
Humm a HOB fuge? What does that look like? I already have a fuge. I am really looking for Cash...or cool corals or a combo of the two.
Hey there is the fuge. Looks like your on too.

theappe

I have a huge colt coral that Im willing to part with. IDK make me some offers....

There is the colt coral. I think its a little bigger now :)