NanoCubes, anyone have one?

D

daniel411

Has anyone picked up a "NanoCube" yet? Just curious what you've thought of them.

D

daniel411

Thanks
Cliffrouse11bas, what size minibow is that? Its looking really good!

cliffrouse11bas

Right now I am running a 32 watt custom sealife retro kit and I am upgrading to 2 32 watt retro kit and custom hood after christmas. I am running a 12 in aquafuge on the back with 10 lbs of live rock and sand.

firecopemt

The NanoCube is made by JBJ....it is a pretty cool little tank, internal filtration, 24 watt PC and has a carbon chamber. They also throw in a mag. algae scraper.
We have them at the store I work at and I have 2 of them set up as "ready to go" setups. Another employee that I work with also has 2 of them set up on each side of his fireplace. They are a pretty cool little tank.

overanalyzer

yeah plus the rumor I have been hearing is they are putting together another larger version of the 12 gallon nano cube....heard 20 gallons and 29 or 30 gallons .... don't know anything for sure ....

fishman830

Originally posted by overanalyzer
yeah plus the rumor I have been hearing is they are putting together another larger version of the 12 gallon nano cube....heard 20 gallons and 29 or 30 gallons .... don't know anything for sure ....

just imagine like 120 gallon version.. that'd be great