Nascar Fans I need advice

reefforbrains

LOL we laugh but somewhere someone just is sitting there in the silence grinding thier teeth and swearing vengence on me......

scotts

At the second race I went to I found something that I wanted to buy at one of the trailers. When I went back to get it there were 3 dudes who looked a lot tougher than me. Shaved heads, tattoos, sleeveless T-shirts (we call WBs) wallets on chains...... preppy looking me did not want to go up in front of them and buy the car cake making kit right in front of them. So I wait, and wait. Finally I get tired and walk up to get the cake kit and I hear the lady who was helping them say ".... and you can order extra car cake decals at their website." So they were asking about the cake kit also.

ruaround

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
LOL we laugh but somewhere someone just is sitting there in the silence grinding thier teeth and swearing vengence on me......
you better watch out RFB... i am now goin to the race to track you down... i'll be the one in the overalls, a #8 tattoo on my right shoulder and a john deer cap...
actually i think youre gonna b amazed at how many preppy people go to the races... its not as "necked" out as one would think...

reefforbrains

Oh I know the crowd is pretty much the same as other venues but they are so easy to poke fun at I cant resist.
Yes white collar will attend the races but I stick to my guns about the trailer element being heavily involved in the crowd.

seasalt101

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
Oh I know the crowd is pretty much the same as other venues but they are so easy to poke fun at I cant resist.
Yes white collar will attend the races but I stick to my guns about the trailer element being heavily involved in the crowd.
it's las vegas take the trip if the race sucks you and the wife can argue all the way back what was worse the race or the 2500 you lost on that hand of blackjack...tobin

H

huskychasrs

I wish I could sadly I'm on the east coast. I live about four miles from The Monster Mile.