naso versus powder blue tang

ccampbell57

I prefer my Naso to the PBT. Only because of the attitude. The PBT is a gorgeous fish, but very aggressive towards other tank mates. Similar to the Sohal but not as big.
Whereas my Naso is chill and likes to get pet when I feed the fish.

florida joe

Either one if you are giving them away but seriously I find the fish I like the best are the fish I LIKE THE BEST. IMO. Go with the fish that makes you smile the most And is best suited to your particular set up

teen

i like powder blues more. Nasos just remind me of big grey fish. PB's look more like something you'd find on a reef.

bullitr

i wish i can have both but my tank is a cube 48x 36x 30 and got lots of sps maybe in my next tank .

elitephoto

they are both nice looking fish. I have owned numerous of both. I prefer the naso. much more peaceful and all the nasos i have owned let me hand feed them and interact with them. plus the powder blues can get ick very easily

M

marine bio 101

Originally Posted by ElitePhoto
they are both nice looking fish. I have owned numerous of both. I prefer the naso. much more peaceful and all the nasos i have owned let me hand feed them and interact with them. plus the powder blues can get ick very easily

I agree with this input. I believe nasos are a hardier fish. I hand feed mine all the time. Make sure to get the blonde naso from the Red Sea.