Nassarius snails

king4345

I have about 400 of these little guys for trade. These will clean your tank. Looking for some zoos, shooms, and other soft corals. Otherwise, .25 a piece and shipping. Nassarius snail is a small scavenger with an oval spiral shell that resembles an olive pit, with a long tube like siphon that protrudes from the end of the shell. One of the most ideal scavengers and detritus eaters these snails are perfect for the reef aquarium, quickly consuming detritus, uneaten food, decaying organics, and fish waste. Nassarius Snails like to bury themselves in the sand then moving around under the sand(stiring it up) searching for detrius. Once they sense the food(there
protruding sensor coming out of their shell) they will unearth them selves from the sand creating adequate oxygen levels in the sand bed. The Ilyanassa Obsoleta Nassarius Snail prefers an established aquarium with live rock and a deep sand bed or shallow sand bed. This snail is in no way exotic but for that reason is the best cleaner found in fish tanks across the united states! Care Level: Easy Tank Conditions: 74-82°F; sg 1.021-1.025; pH 8.1-8.4; dKH 8-12 Max. Size In Aquarium: Up to ½" Color Form: Cream, Tan, black, brown Temperament: Peaceful Reef Compatible: Yes Diet: Omnivore

king4345

Originally Posted by Saltwater8
Pics?
:joy:
as requested. They are nothing pretty and nothing to look at. They only have one job. CLEAN UP FISH POOH.....

jonjonmueh

i have a 75 g tank and i saw that someone had 50, is that what you would put in an 75 or do you think more is needed. how much for shipping to 46214

hummel

Sent you my cell #, was @ Blue Marsh tonight in case you tried. Just call and we can set somthing up