NE Ohio Trade/Sell

jbone

Anyone in NE Ohio willing to sell some zoos or mushrooms. I am just starting to add coral and would appriciate the help getting started.:happyfish

ripped off

north coast aquatics,salty critter,aquatic tech,----,mail order and trade with other members aka frag swaps

jbone

Originally posted by ripped off
i have several kenya tree

Where are you at in Ohio and how much do you want for it. Do you have any pics?

ripped off

prices range from 15.00 single piece to 25.00 for multiple on one rock to 50.00 for huge 2 stalk piece im in Amherst,OH

amleah

I have alot of different zoos and mushrooms, if your still looking. I live in Marion, about 1 hr north of Columbus.

jbone

Im in amherst close to baumhart/toll road

I may try to get in touch with you next week to get a few pieces. I have to wait until i get paid.

ripped off

sounds cool ill hook you up with someone around the corner from me who could spare you some stuff for a fair price too

zeppelin

Hey guys.
Check out a thread in this forum I just posted. There is a big frag swap this Sunday in Columbus. Well worth the drive. On top of about 11 vendors attending, we will have over a grand worth of raffle items. Frag packs, gift certificates, a new tank, etc. There is allot of trade information, etc. on the reef central Central Ohio Reef Aquarists (CORA) club forum here http://reefcentral.com/forums/forumd...hp?forumid=138 . Others from the Cleveland area are attending. Might even be able to get in on a car pool.
Larry

jbone

sounds cool ill hook you up with someone around the corner from me who could spare you some stuff for a fair price too

Thanks!! :happy: Send me your email address and i'll will contact you next week.
jgreenfe@hotmail.com