Neatest thing...

saltymom

Today my UPS guy brought me a long awaited package I ordered from Walmart.com last week!!
This five foot singing and dancing Monster...
OMG He is AWESOME!! He sings a few songs and dances..or u can hook up the Microphone that came with it and sing along..or talk..and his mouth will move...
u can hook him up to a regular stereo..and he will sing your songs!! I LOVE HIM!!
I cant wait till Halloween night...for my lil trickertreaters to see him!!!
If u guys wanna see what all they have visit..
www.gemmy.com
U cant buy direct from them...but they tell ya where u can buy their products! They have lotta neat stuff!

T

tizzo

Sooo, you got him for the kids right???
Cool idea though. Now your prolly lookin' more forward to Halloween than them, huh?

lovethesea

OH! That looks fun. I wonder if they have it at the store?
I would look forward to that almost as much as I look forward to my cute UPS guy with tight tan legs. :eek:

dakota

Originally posted by lovethesea
I would look forward to that almost as much as I look forward to my cute UPS guy with tight tan legs. :eek:

:D

saltymom

Yes..Halloween is for the kidz! LOL I get into it waaay more than they do..but they love me for it..I make it SO MUCH fun!
All day long on halloween, we partially dress up and "Spook" around the house all day, makin cookies n stew...and playing scarey music out the windows!
....and ya know what..I dont see my ups guy very much...but Im keeping Schwans in business lately! My Schwan man is dreamy!! LOL
more seriously..they had the dancing skeleton at my walmart...here in Seymour, but the jaw on that think clanked really loudly...I just fell in love with the Monster..and hadda have him!!
My dog ECHO hates it... she will not stop barking at it...and turn it on..she runs for the hills! SHes soooo funny

nflnutswif

AWE too cool! I have the 7 foot Texan Blow up guy that I put up for away games and Holidays, I just decorate him according to the holiday.
So for Christmas, Take your monster and put a santa hat on him! It's fun!
:jumping: