Need a favor...

nm reef

...check the link below and let me know if the page opens properly. I recently took a ton of photos at my daughters wedding and plan to provide access to 70-80 photos for friends and family. I just need to know if the page opens and displays ok. Plus if they are slow to open or if they open slowly. Basically if there are any problems I should be aware of.Thanks in advance for your help.....
wedding photos

fuax

Pics look great they did open a lil slow even for dsl but they should be worth the wait for the people you posted them for.

squidd

Hope they don't have dial up...
I have a 56k modum, connected at 50.6Kbps, and it took exactly 6 minutes to load the first two pics (little girl and people getting dressed) and then it quit loading...bunch of red "X"s...

hot883

Opened right for me, loaded individual pics. a little slow considering I have dsl. Other than that great. Conrats to you and yours.

squidd

Nope...hit the link again...the first two came right up and then another 6 minutes to get the next two...and then the red "X"s... :mad:
At this rate it's gonna take me 4 hours to download 80 pictures...
I'm gonna be here all night...

dogstar

The page loaded fine but with dailup modem like squidd said, the thumbnails are incredibly slow to load and clicking on a pic they load full size that are much to large. I would recomned resizeing the main photos to something around 800x 700 or so, so you can see the compleate shot without haveing to scrol side to side. Might make the thumbnails load quicker as well and more pleasent for your freinds when they are veiwing. BTW congradulations...
I dont know a lot about computers and if there are settings on my end that would fix this or not plus I still use W98 but it does work.

scotts

Worked OK, but I only saw 10 pictures. Not sure if you have changed anything. But then after seeing it you say that "below are a few examples" so assuming you just put up the 10.
BTW what is dial up?

Scott

squidd

BTW what is dial up?
That's what your stuck with when you live so far out in the boonies that your 15 miles out from the end of the cable TV line, they ran out of pipe when they were laying in the Natural gas and you have to drive 20 miles into town to use your cell phone...
And those little digital readouts/ads on your cars radio dial...I'm lucky to get the correct time...

snailheave

slow. didn't come up after 5 seconds.
you should make a thumbnail for each image then link it up to the real pictures