Need A Fuge Style Sump

teaggs

Hey guys, looking for a custom style sump with a fuge area in it also. I would love to see what is out there and it needs to be at least 36in. long or so. Let me know what is out there with some specs on it and then we can see if I like it. Look forward to seeing it soon

bigun

I have a coustom made refugium/sump that will do up to a 300 galoon tank I have never used it.It is still in the crate it was shipped to me in.I will take 210.00 shipped If you want it I can take paypal as payment.

teaggs

Originally Posted by Bigun
I have a coustom made refugium/sump that will do up to a 300 galoon tank I have never used it.It is still in the crate it was shipped to me in.I will take 210.00 shipped If you want it I can take paypal as payment.
please post a pic or email me at bturner809@verizon.net and also what are the specs on the tank? Is it glass or acrylic?

teaggs

The Dimensions are 32(Length) X 12(Width) X 22(height).It is glass
can you post a pic or describe how it is set-up. I would like to know the direction of the flow and also the sizes of the area (skimmer, fuge and return please) Thanks

teaggs

I will send you some pictures later today
Let me see those pics, I am waiting ***)

bigun

Picture is coming.I am just waiting on my son to get here with my camera.I will get the pictures later today

teaggs

Picture is coming.I am just waiting on my son to get here with my camera.I will get the pictures later today
ok cool

teaggs

I still have it.If you want it just let me know
I do like the setup. How big are the bulkhead fittings on the sump and also i would need to know the dimensions on the biggest comparment so i could find the footprint to be sure the skimmer woould work with it

S

supermanvx

if you have an empty tank layin around, you kno you can make your own for CHEAP

teaggs

Originally Posted by supermanvx
if you have an empty tank layin around, you kno you can make your own for CHEAP
I know I really am prbably going to just have a glass tank sitting under my tank with a few bioballs and a good skimmer and my mag 18 and that it is with no baffles ut if i cahnge my mind and this does fit the need that I have as far as a footprint area to fit the skimmer that I want to get

bigun

Both bulk head inside diameters are 1" the bigest end is 11 3/4" x 10 3/4"
the end with the bulk heads is 6" x 10 3/4" the center is 11 1/2" x 10 1/2"