need a good home

sk72

Looking for a good home for two California rays. You must have a 125 or larger. have to live within the Boston area. But will make and exeption on some locations. They are very friendly you can feed them with your hands if you want.
I am looking to start a Reef tank and the rays wouldn't be a good thing to have since there would not be any room left for them to bury themselves.
thanks

meanfish

Hello,
I am in Woburn mass . I have a 210 all cycled and ready to go. I would love to get them rays. Please let me know if they are still availible.

sk72

Hey gasguzzler, its me kb68. My ex put the rays up. Yes I have to get ide of them,, going thru a really bitter breakup right now. If you are interested in them let me know, if not I would like to see if this other person is still interested.
I'm also going to be selling my 125 and R.O. unit. He took the camera as well so I can't post any pictures.

gasguzzler

Thats too bad, Im sorry to hear that. As far as the rays go, Im in no shape to take them. The tank has been sitting in storage along side my others until I move. Id love to have my babies back but I cant do it. Good luck.

kb68

Thanks, i just posted my tank for sale, its way to much for me especially with him not around. Thats to bad that your tank is in storage, hopefully it will be up and running again soon!
It was good talking to you!