Need a Jawfish Expert!

newton

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22
Yeah, post the link when you get it started.
Well, bad news. I was on here trying to do a little research on the jawfish that I bought, while he was acclimating in the other room. I went back in the room an hour later and didnt see him in the bucket. Turns out he decided to go carpet surfing... $30 lesson that I wont ever repeat... Make sure you cover your acclimation buckets!
Eek! Sorry to hear that. You've got me looking up all kinds of jawfish now though, and I'm regretting I don't have a thicker substrate bed for one of these really cool guys!

nick76

Well, bad news. I was on here trying to do a little research on the jawfish that I bought, while he was acclimating in the other room. I went back in the room an hour later and didnt see him in the bucket. Turns out he decided to go carpet surfing... $30 lesson that I wont ever repeat... Make sure you cover your acclimation buckets!
Noted, I wouldnt have thought of that either. Sorry for your loss.

nick76

https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/285314/nicks-24g-aquapod-diary
There we go, got a few pictures up.
Now the waiting... ehhh its not to bad I like to watch the tank even with nothing in it.