Need A Little Advice

aquaman623

I have a well established 75gl. 1 lionfish (10 inch.) 1 brittle star, 1serpant star, 1redstar?, 1chocolate chip, 1 sea erchin, and 1 sand sifter. What should i get to be attractive and bennifical to the community? I use (2) powerheads (no undergravel filter), (1) wisper 3 over the back filter, a 2213 ehiem canister. :thinking:

tru conch

depends on what you are looking to add.
your choices are going to be fairly limited b/c of the large lion.

jrittz

Your lion will eat anything that can fit into its mouth. Sometimes it will even attempt to eat things that are too big. :D
Jrittz

dragoon

go for a eel man, they can be a very nice addition to a tank with large predator fish. Go for a nice sized zebra moray. Although make sure your tanks is well sealed as these guys tend to find a way out of almost anything.

justchillin

Originally posted by Dragoon
go for a eel man, they can be a very nice addition to a tank with large predator fish. Go for a nice sized zebra moray. Although make sure your tanks is well sealed as these guys tend to find a way out of almost anything.

i was gonna suggest an eel too...i have a 75 fowlr with a 8-9 lion and a mexican dragon eel...the only thing is you didn't mention if you have lr in your setup...if you don't i would pass on the eel. they need to have places to hide...other wise i really like the combination...