Need a Octopus

saltyben16

Hi can somebody tell me where I can get a Blue banded octopus I work in a pet store and we can never get any so I wanted to know if anybody knows how or where I can get one thanks
ben

yellowtail

you mean blue ringed octo?they can bite you without you even knowing,and their bites can be fatal. i would strongly advise you not to get one.

saltyben16

I know the danger with this type of octo I have worked around with them you must respect the animal but I have just not been able to get one would you know any good site where I can brouse for a octo? Thanks
Ben

condork12

############### dot com
############### dot com
############### dot com
############### dot com
############### dot com
############### dot com
############### dot com
############### dot com
they have normal octos but not the blue ringed ones i think.

fishman830

they're escape artists from what i read! gonna have make sure there are no little holes or anything that they can get out through

saltyben16

yeah my friend was telling me he had a octo and a 55 tank and every morning a fish would be missing so he set up a video cam to check it out. Come to find out the octo would climb out and OPEN the glass tops of his tank and grab a fish come back out shut the tops and climb back into its tank. Now thats brains if you ask me!

*bta*

i saw an article on a blue ring octo, if it bites you in most cases the person has died from what i read

innsmouth

The link I posted was to a gunseller and had nothing to do with aquariums or fish. I was trying to make a point, that blue rings aren't even as safe as a loaded weapon. Good thing my links were the only ones deleted too. That was pretty cool of you guys.