Need advice on starting over and switching tanks

spy231

I have a 100 gallon tank that was just getting too expensive for me to keep up since I quit my job and went back to school. I dont want to get out of the hobby so I want to downgrade to a 30 gallon aquarium. My 100 is getting over run with aiptasia and hair algea not b/c I was lazy, but not enough money to keep paying for salt and water etc. I was about to sell everything, but my mom wants a salt water tank so she bought a 30 gallon tank and is going to pay for the upkeep. My problem is that I am going to use everything I have on the 100 to set up the 30. How do I set up the 30 so I can just transfer everything over without killing it?
I boiled 35 lbs of liverock to kill everything off of it. There was too much bad stuff in the tank. I know it is going to take around a year for it to be the same, but I already did it.
The 30 gallon tank/stand/canopy will be here Thursday. What do I need to do to transfer everything?
On the 100 I have the following setup. 2 fluval 405's. 1 backpack skimmer. 2 heaters. 2 hydor korala's (sp?). 1 to 1.5 inch sand bed. 3 HO T5 ballast (I am going to use the icecap 660 on the 30 gallon)
I have 2 clowns, 1 long nose hawkfish, 2 bubble tip anemones (it split recently), and several other smaller corals. As soon as I take the icecap ballast off I will not have enough light for the anemones in the tank. How to I make the switch?