Need advice with LTA

kkgaskin90

Pretty pleased with our latest purchase of an LTA :) my female was very pleased with the new addition-she's been begging for an anemone...aka wallowing on my hammer coral

Looks healthy to me-ate at the LFS... It's brown so I'm confident not a dyed anemone, but I wanted y'all's input.
Also, what is best material to use to cover intakes? It's done a little moving around so I don't want to make anemone soup out of my tank :)
UPDATE: bought this anemone 9/22...today 9/25 it still has not put a foot down and gets blown all over. I have gently buried it in the sand up to its spots several times in a few different locations. Its not long before its blowing around and ends up wedged suspended between rock and glass.
SO I got a small piece of PVC coupling, uncovered the glass on the bottom of the tank, put the anemone in the coupling (its large enough I can easily take it off once the anemone is attached), and turned off the filter & powerbeads.
I'm fine with the anemone moving and finding it's spot, but moving and being blown around are two separate things, right? Is there something else I should do? My clowns and I are already attached to the anemone and I'm worried that if I just let it float around it will get hurt on the rock.

tthemadd1

I don't think anemones like sand. Are your rocks up against the glass? You could try shutting off your powerheads for an hour or two. Set the anemone on some rock and see what happens.
How long did the store have it before selling?
Also post your water parameters
If the clown keep on it it could be stressing out. Maybe putting it on a rock and then putting a glass over it for an hour or so will give it the time to settle.