Need an ID....just found this in my tank today

firecopemt

lol, its funny that the tank has been set up for over year now and I just now spotted him. He must have hitched a ride in on a couple of frags that I brought home from this months frag swap.
Hmmm, wonder if I got any others........hopefully they will reproduce:)
Oh, thanks........I knew I had seen them before, but I couldnt remember where, or what they were called.

fishkiller

Yeah, don't freak when you see them SPLOOGING their reproductive juices all over your tank. It's cool to watch. Nasty when you think about it. Mine always go into a colony of zoos to do their business.

steve40

Do any other snails or inverts let out a mist like that? because I did see that one night and I didnt know what it was and it shot out from some live rock.

jonthefb

hey firecop..how have you been? long time no see? are you talking about the frag swap that was down at columbine?????how did that go? any pics?
good luck
jon

steve40

I have one of those, but it didnt come from anywhere around them. Thats definately interesting though. Do you think the Cloud the feather duster spit out was a reproductive mist as well?

firecopemt

hey firecop..how have you been? long time no see? are you talking about the frag swap that was down at columbine?????how did that go? any pics?
good luck
Been pretty good Jon. Yup I was talking about the swap at columbine. It had a pretty good turn out, quite a few different frags. I ended up taking probably 20ish frags, mostly acro frags.
the tank in the library (memorial tank for the shootings) looks really nice, but I didnt get any pics.
I havent made it up to the store that you work at, but I solved my skimmer problem and bought a LifeReef :D