Need Ballast Help

cjqsmom

OK over the weekend a "store" was having a scratch and dent sale. I picked up a PHO fixture really discounted but didnt realize it was missing the VHO Ballast I knew I need to get one for the MH but can someone help me out to where or how to make one? For the VHO it has 2 24 inch bulbs required and I am not sure what watt MH I should get for my tank its a 90 gal 36wide x 18 deep x 31 tall I am planning on this being a FOWLR and live sand maybe a few corals that the angels will leave alone possibilty a forgspawn.
This is a pendent fixture 26 wide by 7 1/2 tall is it possible to put in a canapy if so I will special order it but how much clearence do you think should be between the tank and bottom of light? Fixture has 2 built in fans but if I can put in a canapy I will add more fans in the canapy.
I found a place that sells the cords to make any ballast able to handle a PHO cord any ideas? Is Icecap good I seen a icecap 440? for around $120 I hear alot about icecap but I am new so I dont know to much about the brands.
At the sale picked up a new Euro Reef skimmer for 108 and my LFS tired to buy it off me for 200

salt210

someone correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think it is best to put a fixture inside of a canopy, but you can take it apart and use the parts inside of a canopy. as for icecap I have heard good things about them.